Ann Marie Sabath
Ann Marie Sabath is the president of At Ease Inc., the corporate etiquette training firm she founded in 1987. She has trained more than
100,000 professionals in the business, industry, government and educational sectors through keynotes, Lunch 'N Learn Programs and on-site workshops.
Her clients include Marriott International, Citigroup, Procter & Gamble and American Express, among many others. Sabath has been profiled everywhere from Forbes to the Wall Street Journal to USA Today. She divides her time between New York and Cincinnati.
Sabath has written seven other books on professional etiquette and enhancing client relationships. They are:
- Business Etiquette In Brief: The Competitive Edge for Today's Professional
- Business Etiquette: 101 Ways To Conduct Business With Charm & Savvy
- International Business Etiquette: Europe
- International Business Etiquette: Asia & the Pacific Rim
- International Business Etiquette: Latin America
- Courting Business: 101 Ways for Accelerating Business Relationships
- Beyond Business Casual: What To Wear To Work If You Want To Get Ahead
For more information, visit www.annmariesabath.com or www.ateaseinc.com.